3 replies to this topic

#1 PetronellaB

PetronellaB
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:12 AM

Greetings All, 

I was wondering if anyone here has used an internet therapy or smart phone app they really find helpful.  I have to be online all day and I could perhaps work in some self-help without co-workers checking out the title of my book.

I'm new here.  Been lurking for a while.  Feels nice just to hear that there are others in my boat.  

Thanks for any pointers,

#2 listener

listener
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 04:57 PM

Maybe you'd like to take a look at 'Happify'.  I haven't used their paid service but I enjoy getting some of the free articles and things that they provide.  Some of it can get a little cheesy and random but at the base of it I think there's some really worthwhile resources that are based on scientific evidence.  It claims to really change people's level of happiness and overall mood, and I think that is quite possible.

#3 Jeff91

Jeff91
  • Members
  • 26 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:09 AM

Hi, welcome PetronellaB!

#4 thespaniard

thespaniard
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 August 2015 - 04:53 PM

I was actually looking for something along those lines as well. Maybe something dealing with Anger issues. Anger, mixed with Depression, mixed with Stress and the icing on top being So very disappointed with myself at this age, that I am unable to deal with things(people in my life) better,....UGH. Need a group...to Vent and Need some Major support, Cause I have NONE. Trying to deal with All this on my own is wearing me down and I'm getting old,....just not too sure how much more I can take,.....ya know? I refuse to take any meds. Anybody got any ideas??

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: online therapy, internet help