• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Woh56

Woh56
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:14 AM

Where to start? A lot of good has happened since last I write you all. So in the sprit of positive thought I will list that frist. 1.If all goes to plan this semester I am looking at a 2.92 GPA. 0.08 away from a 3.0 and 0.30 away from magma cum (with honor) 0.50 away from (with great honor) 2. I will own my own house at twenty-one can afford all the bills. That's huge right? Considering the average first time homeowner is 34. 3. With what has been a major disadvantage will become a major advantage. 4. My new home is ninety percent furnished
Where to start? A lot of good has happened since last I write you all. So in the sprit of positive thought I will list that frist. 1.If all goes to plan this semester I am looking at a 2.92 GPA. 0.08 away from a 3.0 and 0.30 away from magma cum (with honor) 0.50 away from (with great honor) 2. I will own my own house at twenty-one can afford all the bills. That's huge right? Considering the average first time homeowner is 34. 3. With what has been a major disadvantage will become a major advantage. 4. My new home is ninety percent furnished. Missing only two things 5.My therapist seems really upbeat about my progress. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yet why am I still so sad? I am not asking to be happy all the time. But I think that an average of a 7.5 on a Depression scale with 1 being happy and ten unable to function could use some change. But it's like a huge weight on me. Sorry to ramble and sorry to post the whole thing without being done.
Where to start? A lot of good has happened since last I write you all. So in the sprit of positive thought I will list that frist. 1.If all goes to plan this semester I am looking at a 2.92 GPA. 0.08 away from a 3.0 and 0.30 away from magma cum (with honor) 0.50 away from (with great honor) 2. I will own my own house at twenty-one can afford all the bills. That's huge right? Considering the average first time homeowner is 34. 3. With what has been a major disadvantage will become a major advantage. 4. My new home is ninety percent furnished Where to start? A lot of good has happened since last I write you all. So in the sprit of positive thought I will list that frist. 1.If all goes to plan this semester I am looking at a 2.92 GPA. 0.08 away from a 3.0 and 0.30 away from magma cum (with honor) 0.50 away from (with great honor) 2. I will own my own house at twenty-one can afford all the bills. That's huge right? Considering the average first time homeowner is 34. 3. With what has been a major disadvantage will become a major advantage. 4. My new home is ninety percent furnished. Missing only two things 5.My therapist seems really upbeat about my progress. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yet why am I still so sad? I am not asking to be happy all the time. But I think that an average of a 7.5 on a Depression scale with 1 being happy and ten unable to function could use some change. But it's like a huge weight on me. Sorry to ramble.