3 replies to this topic

#1 stillnoher0

stillnoher0
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:16 PM

Hey..

Long story short I was banished from another depression 'support' site about a week or so ago (not even a message to tell me and they won't remove my account..) leaving me with nowhere to go again, then I read about this place so here I am..

Not here to cause trouble don't get me wrong, and I'm not saying I'm blameless for the banishment, I tend to swear and stuff when I'm down but I've NEVER attacked anyone personally in posts or messages.

Feels like I'm not welcome anywhere but I don't want to be alone..  So here I am, and here it goes..

#2 stillnoher0

stillnoher0
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:50 PM

guess not  -.-

#3 fiona

fiona
  • Members
  • 149 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:world music, poetry, all creative arts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:11 PM

Stillnoher0 -

I sincerely hope you check back again.  The site is way sleepy right now and not many people are active.  This does not mean you are unwelcome.  There are some pretty nice, supportive people that have been posting here in the past, so don't get discouraged.  I guess they are all out by their pools for the summer ;-)

If you want to express something that is bothering you or communicate however you choose you are encouraged to do so,

Regards,

Fiona

#4 Charlene

Charlene
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:47 AM

HI-

I just got on here and saw your post- (my first time) I am sure you are welcome and hope others notice and talk to you-  am not in such great shape myself but I would welcome talking to you! 

Charlene