• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tomw1984

tomw1984
  • Members
  • 38 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:43 AM

It's been a while since I posted (suppose that's progress) really struggling now, after therapists and medication and a lot of personal effort and bouncing back I just quit with the bouncing for now, just want to sleep and let the world dissappear.

#2 seasidearms

seasidearms
  • Members
  • 456 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:18 PM

i hear you...I wish it wasn't such a roller coaster sometimes. 

#3 PezBucket

PezBucket
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:31 AM

New hear

But i hear ya, 

#4 Woh56

Woh56
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:24 AM

I understand that a great deal. You want to throw your hands up and walk away. Or hide in your own mind safe from the mean harsh world. Look at like this. We don't remember people for doing easier things we remember them for doing hard things. Doing what seemed impossible unfathomable. Long poetic speech short the greatest treasure or reward is looking back and seeing just how strong you were.

#5 Marion Adams

Marion Adams
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:photography

Posted 16 October 2014 - 10:26 PM

new here but totally understand,  not such a great day myself but forcing myself to take my dog out forcing me to get out,  I kind of have to go along with him,  have not figured out how to get him to walk himself yet,

#6 Marvin42

Marvin42
  • Members
  • 240 posts
  • Interests:Staying alive

Posted 19 October 2014 - 09:29 PM

Dog, Mrs Marvin... all need walking.  So do I, but stuck indoors working today. Grrr. I survived more than 1 attempt, helped Mrs M survive cancer twice, still feel bloody miserable sometimes and hate working Sundays.  Fitting a kitchen tomorrow for a new customer, must get to bed soon.  Dunno where the depression lurks, or how it can suddenly hit you when you don't expect it.  Love and hugs to all on this forum, Marvin.