depression body issues ill never be enough im a waste

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 alainaxo

alainaxo
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:Anatomy, Medical, Reading, Movies, Music, Poetry, & Nature.

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:23 PM

I hate how I feel so negative about myself. how ugly i feel. i can't even watch tv or go on tumblr without feeling like a complete waste of space... everything is a trigger. 

I'll never be pretty enough. skinny enough. smart enough.

i just want to feel comfortable in my own skin.

i want to feel complete.

i want to be normal. 

#2 hidden

hidden
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:Writing, poetry, laughter, nature, being bonkers, inventing fun and jolly swear words. being honest.

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:59 PM

You are normal pet. Its everyone else who is barmy. Personally, i haven't been as happy as i am since putting on some weight. My advise would be to hide all your mirrors. I did that, now i dont need to look at myself. I rely on others who love me to tell me the truth in how i look. Of course they tell me i look fine because i only threaten to sit on them..
Being smart doesn't mean anything either. you can get a person with letters after his name that hasn't got one ounce of common sense. As my dad used to say. if you know which end of a spade to shovel shit with, you are more brainy than most. Most of those so called celebrities with their over tanned bodies and photo shopped faces wouldn't even know what a spade is most days.
give yourself a well earned hug for being you and say aloud three times a day 'i am allright'.

#3 Jeff91

Jeff91
  • Members
  • 26 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 February 2015 - 05:28 AM

Don't think too much negative things about yourself, be proud of what you are and who you are. You're pretty and sexy. Cheer up!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: depression, body issues, ill never be enough, im a waste