• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Woh56

Woh56
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:06 PM

It's me again and I'm still rather depressed. Again I am sorry if that comes off as winning. Spring break was this week and it has been one of the harder weeks of my life. I spent most of it in the bed I had no motivation to get up.The university has made me draw up a safety plan. Though I am not in a criss state. Buying a home/apartment is hard enough without being in school. But I'm in school plus trying to buy a home. "Home" there is never such a sweeter word. If I can squeak by this semester I'll be happy. Is a 2.78 overall G.P.A bad I think it's okay not great but not failing. I know no one can take away the loneliness I feel but it hurts. It hurts a great deal. I aways feel like I'm wearing the dunce cap and people are saying awful things about me. I know that makes no logical or rational sense but that's emotions. That I'm a failure, a failure at life. If i was a failure I would just give up. But no I stick it, I chose to fight and stay with it. At the very least that makes me brave I think. But I confess that somedays I just want to hide from the world. I know I am not a kid anymore 21 but still that does not mean I have all the answers. I can't aways be "superman" I can't aways be the one who keeps everything going. I am really so very sorry if this comes across as me wining or being attention seeking. Just stuff I have to get off my chest. Again, thanks as aways one and all :)

#2 Gazharris93

Gazharris93
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:15 PM

I hope your okay, know it's a late reply from when you posted but I hope everything's looking up now