• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rachiebabii916

rachiebabii916
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:53 PM

Since i was a little girl i have had an issue with abandonment. I never let people too close and i never showed vulnerability. This has continued into my adult life. I was diagnosed bipolar type 2 when i was 14 and have come to terms with it. It wasnt until recently that this "abandonment" issue has become a real issue.

I am seeing somebody..we get along great..have an amazing time together and all around we are compatible. Until he stays the night and i leave him in the morning before he wakes up. He brought it to my attention that i always leave him. So i decided to put some serious thought into it and seek help..this hasnt just been with him. I can barely hug my own mother, who i love. Sex is just sex..its the real intimate moments that scare the living daylights out of me.

Anywho..i thought i would share something about myself and maybe get some insight with others who have suffered with this as well.

Thank you for reading =]]
-Rachel

#2 alainaxo

alainaxo
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:Anatomy, Medical, Reading, Movies, Music, Poetry, & Nature.

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:33 PM

this is exactly what i'm going through, just a little different.

It's hard to get close to people because you feel like they're going to leave you...

I always battle with thinking like this... you gotta leave before you are left.