Just make it stop?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Judithemu

Judithemu
  • Members
  • 1,164 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:33 PM

Do you ever think, I just can't take this anymore? I'm just fed up and however deep I dig, however hard I try to cope, life seems to chuck some more shit at me. Work is a disaster, my personal and family lives are just stressing me beyond all endurance. Why do I bother? I'm not super-human, why do I have to pretend to be? Why can't I just give up and stop caring like everyone else seems to do?

#2 littleg6

littleg6
  • Members
  • 38 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:Family, crafting, reading, and my pups!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:41 AM

Hi Judi, Yes, I feel that way all the time! Like you, I keep going for others. Without having them to care for, no matter how much I may dislike or resent it at times, it gives me a reason to get up and keep going.

#3 tomw1984

tomw1984
  • Members
  • 38 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:47 AM

Snap to both of you, been really bad lately myself went nearly a year fine, now I seem to be lower than ever, we carry on cos we care and caring is never bad so at least there is a silver lining

Take care

#4 Judithemu

Judithemu
  • Members
  • 1,164 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:49 PM

It does help to feel you're not the only one doing what you're doing. I'm up against a wall right now and I'm doing what I do best - ignoring the problem and hoping it goes away. The consequences might be nasty but if you can't bring yourself to do something, do nothing is pretty much my motto. I keep going because others have a use for me, they keep saying it, I keep believing it, I get through the next day. How long it can carry me I don't know but you have to try.

love Jude