1 reply to this topic

#1 DBC

DBC
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:Painting, reading, writing

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:24 AM

Okay, so, I woke up one morning with an ear infection. YAY! Endless pain in the ear for a few days!
I tried the good old fashioned trick of peroxide but it was not working. Actually, it was getting worse. I couldn't move my jaw around or immediate pain.

One morning, my mom made an appointment, I went to see a doctor, diagnosed with an ear infection, and was prescribed with ear drops.

These ear drops have an acting ingredient that removes pain immediately. I'd use 'em and the pain would not only not go away, bot get worse! I would wait for the pain to stop and it never did, so, I stuck to Pain relief pills and took 'em after every dose of ear drops. Now, I'm getting headaches after I stopped using the pills and my thoughts keep going back to I need to go take some pain relief. I have this sweet taste in my mouth and the feeling of pills in the back of my mouth. My stomach is turning. Not to be cliche but, taking those pain relief pills are seriously the only thing on my mind. I don't even have pain! So, I would take said pills, and they make my body feel better. The headaches go away, the taste goes away, the feeling in my stomach goes away... My body feels good. So, I would take these pills to get this awesome feeling in my body. but not only that, I feel the depression I have go away, I feel happy and excited, it makes me want them more. I just want to know if this is an addiction or just some stupid obsession i need to get over...

Edited by DBC, 01 September 2011 - 02:48 AM.

#2 paul

paul
  • Members
  • 2,608 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:IM into Astronomy, photography and Ancient Egypt

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:23 PM

What painkillers have you been taking?