IN CHAT!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 listener

listener
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:03 AM

Yes, I know it's the wrong time of day and most of you are on the other side of the world fast asleep, but I thought I'd see if anybody was around who might like to to come in and chat. I'm coming back and checking every few minutes in between wandering around the house doing other stuff. So if I don't respond straight away just give me a few minutes ok?:D

#2 listener

listener
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:27 AM

Oh well. I'm still sitting here all on my lonesome. Tell you what though, this is kind of good. While I'm sitting here waiting it's making me look for other things to do in between checking here, and so far I've done a bit of neatening up in my bedroom, I discovered the 'karaoke' videos on youtube and sang a few songs... even got out the guitar and learned the chords for one of them... (I've been wanting to take up singing again now that my throat seems to be getting better...) It's a bit like having company while I go about doing my stuff. Well, almost. It would of course be more like having company if someone would actually come and *chat*. But oh well... :?? :P

#3 listener

listener
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:55 AM

Okay, well, I'm packin up and goin home. I'll have to try the chat room some other time. For now, it's... more cleaning up my room I suspect. I borrowed a CD from the library today that says 'housework songs' and it's got a picture of this girl boogying, holding up the nozzle of a vacuum cleaner and singing into it like it was a microphone. Hopefully it'll have the same effect on me while I do my tidying. :lol:

hugs, goodnight everyone.

Listener

Edited by listener, 17 May 2011 - 10:56 AM.

#4 Tantalus

Tantalus

Snot pot and Firefox pusher

• Members
  • 6,935 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:interesting things

other interesting things

etc

Posted 22 May 2011 - 01:22 PM

Sorry I missed you, I may have actually been awake at that time, wish I could have caught up with you. Looking at this thread it appears you still got some chatting in. :P