• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 white

white
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 January 2011 - 05:24 PM

All I can say is this was a dead end too....Thanks so much for all of your input, advice and whatnot.....Guess I will go somewhere where ppl actual would like to act as support. Wish you all the best in your mental health travels!

#2 punisher

punisher
  • Members
  • 274 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:14 AM

i think its ok here, been on a few others,a nd this is no different, some people talk, others done, it goes and sparadic moments, but its all what you make of it..

you also have to be an active member, and help others

#3 Sunshineinmyface

Sunshineinmyface

Wiki Queen

• Members
  • 10,092 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:13 PM

Well sorry to see you go. Seems you are impatient or perhaps just like to criticize. Good luck to you in your travels.

#4 Tantalus

Tantalus

Snot pot and Firefox pusher

• Members
  • 6,935 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:interesting things

other interesting things

etc

Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:52 PM

I understand that you were disappointed and frustrated, but please don't lash out at us in anger, we're human too. Sometimes it's quiet here, sometimes a person may not get a response fast enough or at all; but our members do care and don't need to be made to feel bad for not replying to your post. You can make friends and gain a lot from being here, just have patience.

#5 drgnfly

drgnfly
  • Members
  • 901 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:Art, Books, Sleeping

Posted 20 February 2011 - 05:59 PM

Sometimes we are also in a bad time and don't feel up to posting as we should; I go through those spells. But I always come back and am thinking about my BTBers even when I'm not here.
You also have to think that we are all on different sides of the world and time zones. We have jobs and families and can't stay on here 24/7. Sometimes life gets in the way.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience here; but if you've found that this isn't your place keep looking. No reason to offend others.