Terrified

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 glassslipper

glassslipper
  • Members
  • 354 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:Reading, History, Horror film, most creative things, I think elbows are ugly along with belly buttons, but I love curries, followed by anything chocolate.

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:16 AM

I am terrified, we wont make it to the UK, I am terrified that we wont have enough money, we dont have any to spare, I am terrified will have another stroke, I am terrified that I will make hub. ill, I am terrified we wont make it. I cant seem to calm myself down.

We have decided that we will go next week on payday so that we will have some spare money. We dont want to stay, but it is the logical thing to do. I did so want to escape from here, ASAP

Well we made another move instead,how it will turn out who knows. I called cowboy HQ and said I'd spent two days in Hosp, cos I'd had a stroke, I have called UK NHS help line and they said get back ASAP. So I told cowboy HQ this and that we need a loan of 5000Krona to get me back, hub has already earned this amount. So office guy is going to call big boss and ask him. So your guess is as good as ours as to what will happen. They can be as manipulative as they like, but I figured if I have a big stroke, they cant do anything about that. I told them that I have been advised to go to social services, but am reluctant to do so. And that I have also been advised that as an EU member I wont get any help. I said that if we wait till next payday, I could be a vegetable before then and that I dont want to have a permanet souvenior from Sweden, he said he will call big boss. I am hoping that they wont want that to happen and they will loan us the dosh to get back, so they dont get any hassle from the authorities.

Edited by glassslipper, 09 March 2010 - 10:50 AM.

#2 J-H

J-H
  • Members
  • 663 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 March 2010 - 03:10 PM

(((('slipper)))), I am so sorry that life is so difficult for you at this time and send you all my best wishes from afar. I simply cannot even imagine facing all the obstacles that have been placed in you way and understand fully why you feel terrified. You and your husband deserve a break today and I hope it comes in the form of sufficient funds to repair your vehicle and make the journey without anymore stress, fear, or desperation.

To resolution, NOW! J-H

#3 Cera

Cera
  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:movies, camping and crocheting

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:11 AM

I hope everything works out for you and your husband. You deserve some good luck.