Photo

Birthday

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 natoking

natoking
  • Members
  • 408 posts
  • Interests:Boating, biking, music, conversation, world affairs, politics, love and sex.<br /><br />I am a graphic artist.

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:55 PM

Thanks for the many well wishes on my Birthday.

The sad fact is that I am sitting here in the dark wishing I had someone to celebrate with. Oh how I hate holidays of any sort.

#2 Sunshineinmyface

Sunshineinmyface

Wiki Queen

• Members
  • 10,092 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:46 AM

Posted Image

Celebrating with you in spirit!! Hugs

#3 natoking

natoking
  • Members
  • 408 posts
  • Interests:Boating, biking, music, conversation, world affairs, politics, love and sex.<br /><br />I am a graphic artist.

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:29 AM

Sunshine,

Thanks, I just have so much to give. People just seem to fear it!

#4 glassslipper

glassslipper
  • Members
  • 354 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:Reading, History, Horror film, most creative things, I think elbows are ugly along with belly buttons, but I love curries, followed by anything chocolate.

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:08 PM

Hi Bob

Theres so much I could say, but I am sure you've heard it all before. I'm sorry you feel the way you do, I am married but depression is the great equalizer and isolater.

I wish...........I wish.............I wish..................

ha well, I guess theres still one wheel on my wagon and I'm still rolling along.

Maria x

#5 natoking

natoking
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 08:23 PM

I guess this to will pass. Thanks for making my day a little brighter!

#6 glassslipper

glassslipper
  • Members
  • 354 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:Reading, History, Horror film, most creative things, I think elbows are ugly along with belly buttons, but I love curries, followed by anything chocolate.

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:08 PM

I hope I did make your day brighter, but at times I can say things that come out wrong, in my head they sound fine, but when they come out its like some other buggers jumped in there and done some lip syncing, if I ever do that, just tell me.

I can't tell holidays now, all the days seem to roll into one, I am just waiting to get out of Sweden and start life again, its rather like waiting in a dental reception area with 20yr old magazines, sitting on old school chairs listening to the British Shipping forecast.

Maria x

#7 J-H

J-H
  • Members
  • 663 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:36 PM

{{{{{BOB}}}}}