4 replies to this topic

#1 verysadcat

verysadcat
  • Members
  • 4,181 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:none. I hate everything.

Posted 03 February 2010 - 09:40 PM

I have tried and tried but can't figure out where I need to look to enable cookies! can anybody talk me through this in really simple english?

thanks a lot,
Di

#2 Kaktus

Kaktus
  • Members
  • 4,793 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 February 2010 - 06:33 AM

I have tried and tried but can't figure out where I need to look to enable cookies! can anybody talk me through this in really simple english?

thanks a lot,
Di

Go to TOOLS, which is up in the upper right hand corner of Explorer, select Internet options and from there, I think you have to go to the PRIVACY tab. I'm pretty sure that's where the cookies settings are..I could be wrong.

#3 J-H

J-H
  • Members
  • 663 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:30 PM

Often it depends on your operating system and browser: click on the Tools icon, as Kaktus suggested and you should be able to set options accordingly. What OS (ie Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Mac) are you running? What browser are you using?

#4 verysadcat

verysadcat
  • Members
  • 4,181 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:none. I hate everything.

Posted 07 February 2010 - 08:45 PM

I have Windows XP. the Tool Bar has "InPrivate Browsing" "InPrivate Filtering" and "InPrivate Filtering Settings". which one do I I use?

thanks for your help.

#5 Ed the chow hound

Ed the chow hound
  • Members
  • 6,338 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:depression support, food, friends, dogs, astrology, physics, cosmology, history,

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:32 PM

((((((((((Di ))))))))))

I am so glad to see you are still posting, stick with us and we will form a protective circle around you to help keep the BEAST away. Army girl,hand me one of those LAWs and I will hit the BEAST in the ass if he gets any closer.

love ya heaps

Ed the chow hound