#1 jillie

jillie

Sunbeam

• Root Admin
  • 14,074 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:This is it!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 08:24 PM

One of the changes that took place when we updated the BtB software was that we now have the opportunity to write a little about ourselves in our profile.

If you go to your profile page (click your name, top right) you will see that one of the tabs there is headed 'About Me'. To access this you need to go to 'Edit my profile' by clicking on the top right of your profile page. This is the page where you can set all your preferences for your use of the board, so it is a useful page! On the left you will see 'Change Profile information' and the first option in the list underneath is to fill in something 'About Me'.

The original introductions of some of the longer-term members are buried deep in the archives here and take some digging up! We thought it would be nice if we all tried to fill in something about ourselves here, so when you respond to someone they can take a look to see who you are and a little about you.

It is, of course, entirely voluntary to do this, but it does help the general 'community feel'. You can put as much or as little as you like - take a look at Sheila or my profiles, to get ideas.

We really hope that some of you can find the time to do this.

Jillie, Sheila, Bee