New year, new changes!
Posted 01 January 2009 - 06:21 PM
- New folder titled "Going for broke?" is now for money woes of any sort.
- Removed Bipolar and Anxiety as sub folders
- Bipolar and Anxiety are now stand alone folders in the Depression category.
- Old Bipolar folder has been renamed to SAD, OCD, Addictions and other
- SAD gained it's own sub folder, we seem to have several who suffer with this
- OCD gained it's own sub folder
- ADD/ADHD gained a sub folder
- PDD gained a sub folder
- News Articles has moved to the bottom of the forum
- Family, children, intimate and friends sub folders wiped out of Relationships, Relationships is now a catch all folder, no more subs (posts moved accordingly)
- Cleaned up descriptions for Meets, Photos and P&S folders, added Bee to the list of people to contact for access, we never even realized she wasn't on there
- Edit description on chat folder to remove the "scroll down to the bottom of the forum to Open Chat In either a New Window, Pop-Up or Small Pop-Up to access our chat room" as that is no longer true!
Here's hoping things are easier to navigate!
Sheila, Jillie and Bee
Posted 01 January 2009 - 06:39 PM
Posted 01 January 2009 - 06:49 PM
Posted 01 January 2009 - 07:11 PM
Wow....you are fast, I think I lost you on the chat description item. Can we still open chat as another window?
Yes, just right click on the chat link on the top of the forum and select to open in a new window! Just the description left over in that folder was from the old set up is all.
Posted 01 January 2009 - 07:29 PM
You kids are great!
Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:50 PM
Thank you for the changes and all your hard work! We really appreciate it - and everything else you do!
Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:29 PM
Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:46 AM
Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:15 PM