• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LowSpirit

LowSpirit
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:jogging

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:55 PM

i've posted in the depression section also. ive been depressed before and i noticed that when i am depressed i eat like crazy....i just cant help it mostly sweets....and i get very very sad i cry all day long i cant sleep, i go jogging but its not enough..anyway i have a bad metabolism, i can gain weight very fast and when i do i refuse to go out of the house. 2 years ago because of depression and eating disorder i staied indoors for 8 months...now i began again:| im just afraid i will go down the same path. now ive been depressed for 3 weeks. i keep on eating..and not sleeping i just cant i try but i cant.i need to do something to stop eating before it will be to late..and i will hide again in my room:( i dont want to ruin my life please help.

#2 I surrender

I surrender
  • Members
  • 208 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:nothing

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:33 PM

me too

I'm a stress eater

life suck

#3 RWigram

RWigram
  • Members
  • 1,435 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:Scrabble-History-Reading-Baseball-Football

Posted 14 December 2008 - 01:25 AM

I wish I could help, but I do the same thing.

But we're here for you.

#4 JohnR

JohnR
  • Members
  • 837 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 December 2008 - 01:57 PM

I guess all we can do is empathize. Another stress eater here.

#5 koolibah

koolibah
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:39 PM

Oh honey I can so relate. I emotional eat and have been gaining weight again and am so afraid I will put on 50 lbs again. I can have a hard enough time going out and facing the world and when I start putting on weight again it makes it that much harder. I wish you all the best and keep on fighting.