#1 Laura

Laura
  • Members
  • 1,058 posts
  • Flag:
  • Location:between the click of the light and the start of the dream
  • Interests:Music, reading, friends, wasting hours on the internet. :D

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:41 PM

I haven't eaten at all today, and I hardly ate yesterday. I'm just not hungry. I feel like, if someone offered me food, ready-prepared, I'd still say no. I have no appetite at all.

Is this depression-related? But it doesn't make sense, this has only happened as my depression has started to lift.

:??

I'm a bit confused.

#2 MikeInVa

MikeInVa
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:13 AM

I haven't eaten at all today, and I hardly ate yesterday. I'm just not hungry. I feel like, if someone offered me food, ready-prepared, I'd still say no. I have no appetite at all.

Is this depression-related? But it doesn't make sense, this has only happened as my depression has started to lift.

:??

I'm a bit confused.

Ughhh I'm struggling with my nutrition too Laura,I simply don't like to eat & to me just the effort of physically taking in the food seems like it's too much.At most I only eat like one,or two meals a day(usually dinner) and as a result my body suffers from it....my tdoc has been getting on my case about it lately too.

Do you ever have problems with your body just not warming up? I swear I took my temperature just a little while ago & it was below normal & yet I'm feeling kinda feverish right now like I just can't get my exterior body temperature up.As is I'm wearing my jacket & two sweatshirts as I type this & yet I'm still freezing. It's no doubt due to the lack of food energy in my system although I did eat a big meal of eggs & hashbrowns at Denney's for dinner just a few hours ago.

Perhaps you,as well as myself should ask our tdocs if they can refer us to a nutritionist to help us overcome our hate/hate relationship with eating? It couldn't hurt after all.