Photo

trying to own every dvd in existence

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jimk

jimk
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Dvd movies and Cable Tv, Mall walking and my cigarettes and one daily beer

Posted 13 September 2007 - 07:17 PM

My name is Jim and I have a good start on the title. Have money and can afford it but really need to apply the brakes to this addiction. I am 60 yrs old and will probably not live long enough to watch all the movies and television seasons that I have accrued now. Have a 31 yr old autistic son, John who lives with me and I have a little of most psych disorders not the least of which is dissociative identity disorder. We are in this all together for the duration and since starting therapy 4 and 1/2 yrs ago am doing a helll of a lot better these days.

Live 10 minutes from Best Buy and Target. Both of which have a large assortment of dvds. Then there is always Amazon.com which has all the rest readily available.... If I don't logon to amazon for a while those nice people send me emails with their latest bargains. How sweet of them, LOL. Not to mention being open 24/7. Damn ain't that convienent. I placed an order with amazon yesterday and today. Also went to best buy this morning and did some more damn shopping. I am going to try and put a halt to this for a month and see WTH happens!!! Will return next month and give an update. In the meantime going to buy some lumber and build some shelves to house current inventory. Jim