SAD is on its way

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 winter

winter
  • Members
  • 1,216 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:i like people to send me money.
    I know this will never happen
    but i figured it was worth a try

Posted 18 September 2007 - 10:54 PM

yesterday i cried so much and couldnt stop. even now i am tearful but i seem to be getting this way when people are nice to me, sily isnt it.
I have also lost my body clock and found myself really getting snappy at silly things.
I lost my temper with a plant, its a worry it really is.

Trouble is i come here and feel even worse, not because its you lot more because i feel so fucking selfish, that i moan on and on and dont get the time to answer everyones post.

I hate guilt i really do. :(

#2 SereneTragedy

SereneTragedy
  • Members
  • 1,973 posts
  • Interests:Singing...dancing...<br />wishing I knew how to fly....

Posted 18 September 2007 - 11:24 PM

Winter, sweetie, do not feel bad about not being able to answer everyone.
Your top concern is YOU at the moment.
I know you well enough to know that as I say something like that, you'll laugh at me and call me a hypocrite (possibly a braless one...), but the thing is, I am here helping you because you've been so nice to me in my dark times.
And as for taking care of yourself first, you are a wonderful person, and really special to me. You need to make sure you preserve your silly, beautiful self.

#3 Sunshineinmyface

Sunshineinmyface

Wiki Queen

• Members
  • 10,092 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 September 2007 - 07:08 AM

second to Serene.

(((((((((Winter)))))))))

You come and post the same thing over and over and I will support you over and over. You do that for me. and I write a heck of a lot more and bawl.

Turn around SAD. Do you need full spectrum lighting or are you talking about being sad in general? Oh I bet that plant has heard a lot of things and they are sneaky when you turn your back on them -cheeky things.

Don't answer any posts unless you want to - not motivated by guilt. Until you want to. Maybe a few cozy nights relaxing and distracting will help.
Yes you are worth that and a lot more...let everything sit for a bit.

check in okay :co:

Hugs,
Sunshine

#4 Cyb

Cyb
  • Members
  • 417 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:Design, books, indie movies, electronic music.

Posted 20 September 2007 - 01:38 PM

Winter I know the feeling, I also have SAD.

For me it's been weird, I soooo don't want to have it that I try as hard as I can not to surrender to the SAD for a few months. I train a lot at the gym, I see my friends, try not to be alone, I try to maintain good sleeping habits, I try not to overeat etc.

But then I cannot hold it any longer and I collapse in march or april.... So my depression has been in spring and summer now! How weird. I am just starting to feel better now...

I don't know what means you use to diminish your SAD, light therapy, medication, exercise(i do know for me it's the best yet, training, but it's hard to go when you feel so low!).

Hope you can find your personal methods to reduce the effects of SAD. If I was better at budgeting I'd buy that SAD lamp...

I'm here if you need to talk.

Edited by Cyb, 20 September 2007 - 01:45 PM.

#5 CrazyDog

CrazyDog
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 05:44 PM

Winter-

Just concentrate on yourself at the moment and try to stay positive. I am certain this bad time will pass-

CrazyDog