universal energy meditation/work

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kewy13

kewy13
  • Members
  • 3,119 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:used to be hiking, packing, skiing, anything outdoors. am woking back toward that as i get healthier.

i attend buddhist meditation at a temple nearby.

yoga, bicycling, kayaking, camping, exfoliating, making jewelry, being outdoors.

Posted 11 August 2008 - 08:50 AM

when i went to the meditation retreat in july i met several really wonderful people. one lady is training in chakra opening and other energy work. she invited me to a meditation/energy work exchange near my job in portland. it was great. a couple of monks were there, and about 10 others including me. they taught me a little on how to do some of it, and i am trying it out. when the lady hosting the group worked on me, i could feel tingle and heat where she was focusing. i know it is partly because it brings my awareness to that area, but i think that is part of what helps it along.

#2 sycamore

sycamore
  • Members
  • 1,175 posts
  • Interests:adventure

Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:38 AM

Kewy, that's awesome to be so involved in energy meditation. I hope to become more involved myself. Currently I'm seeing my hypnotherapist who is working on mind and heart energy meditation. She emailed me some info on how to do this at home so I'm practicing whenever I get a chance. Good Luck with yours!

#3 winter

winter
  • Members
  • 1,216 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:i like people to send me money.
    I know this will never happen
    but i figured it was worth a try

Posted 15 August 2008 - 04:41 PM

i must admit any form of meditation is good (if you can manage it).

I must admit that i really should go back to it. as i am sure its like riding a bike.

#4 Sunshineinmyface

Sunshineinmyface

Wiki Queen

• Members
  • 10,092 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 August 2008 - 03:51 AM

One positive event after another Kewy....thanks for sharing and being an inspiration.

Hugs,
Sunshine