SCARS

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Elizabeth

Elizabeth
  • Members
  • 14 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:I love the outdoors singing painting and talking to my friends and spending time with my family

Posted 20 June 2010 - 09:09 PM

Hello my name is Elizabeth. I am 24 yrs old female. For the past three years i have been cutting myself. I never once thought about doing this before until i got with ex-boyfriend. The first year of our relationship i never really did cut myself. It was more toward the end of our second year the beginning of our third year. He turned real abusive and that was only way to end my pain. I now currently live with my mom and my sister. They really supportive but at the same time they honestly have no idea what its like. That's why i joined the site. I need to have support from people who actually understand what I am going thru.

#2 drgnfly

drgnfly
  • Members
  • 901 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:Art, Books, Sleeping

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:19 PM

I am really sorry you are going through this Elizabeth. I myself have not cut, but I know that some of the family here do or have in the past. I actually get tattoos because of the pain I guess. My therapist thinks this is my version of cutting. It helps relieve other pain.

Please feel free to post here whenever you are feeling low- sometimes venting helps.

Take care,

Sabrina