4 replies to this topic

#1 Heimdallr

Heimdallr
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:52 PM

I hope no one else had to deal with anything even similar
For the rounded view when I met my wife I was about a 6 with 10 happiest I worked full time and had no criminal record today I am not working extremely depressed on three different medication max dosage have criminal records from stuff that never happened

I will just put it all in point form for now. Since we met
They have called every hour
They would spy on me and then us at my house I once owner
Her dad has attacked me more then once every time I called the police and they failed to do anything
They have called police making up fabricated stories
They call my own parents
They kicked my door down
They have pushed my wife around
They kidnaped our son when we gave them one chance

They don't know how to spell, very uneducated

This has been for 5 years they text threats everyday

Police here guelph Ontario Canada will not get involved because it's family but domestic is not considered family this has stressed out my wife and has caused me to become suicidal 2 times

Sorry if there are ages, I'm in a bit of a rage

It's not how we fall which defines us but how we rise after falling

#2 blue282

blue282
  • Members
  • 60 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:Model airplanes, outdoors, motorcycles

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:58 AM

That's a tough situation. Can you purchase a pistol or riot gun in Canada for personal defence? If not then maybe one of those sprays that deter bears? I'm not encouraging you to attack them but you need to be able to protect your family from harm. That last part is a worry and the police should be doing something about it. Child abduction is a serious criminal offence even if committed by a family member.

Edited by blue282, 16 February 2012 - 04:01 AM.

#3 Kate1973

Kate1973
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:41 AM

This seems like harassment from them. Have you contacted your local legal aid centre to see if they can give you any advice?

#4 Heimdallr

Heimdallr
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:46 PM

I have contacted everything possible for support politicians supervisors of police officers all I get is it's family problems, in there opinion it voids laws. Police force here is corrupt and lazy to say the least

Owning a hand gun will get me at least 10 years. Even a .22 will get me jail I can get a bow but they will call it a weapon and I'll be in the wrong

It's not how we fall which defines us but how we rise after falling

#5 blue282

blue282
  • Members
  • 60 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:Model airplanes, outdoors, motorcycles

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:48 AM

That sounds like very much like Australia. Do-gooders and bleeding heart politicians making the place a nanny state. I fail to see how protecting your family, preventing your wife from being physically assaulted and your child from being kidnapped can be considered a crime. Surely if someone breaks into your home and you defend yourself then you are not in the wrong. When I did jury duty this happened to a man who defended himself by stabbing his attacker in the chest and he was found not guilty by self defence. What about that pepper spray? That's non-lethal and will stop an attacker.

Edited by blue282, 20 February 2012 - 01:09 AM.