Photo

service animals--yes, they have them for mentaly ill people too.....

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 awesomesauce

awesomesauce
  • Members
  • 25 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:i'm a avid science fiction fan. I love reading and writing. I plan to be a science fiction writer when I get into college. I adore animals. i love having fun. ;)

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:20 PM

Hey people!! fist off, SOO SORRY to everyone who has messaged me and i have not replyed to yet. so sorry people, I just have Nooo movtivation....seroiulsy, it's not my fult.....

anyways.... how are pople. im ok, am going to moving very soon to Arkansas....

Oh, and I REALY REALLY want a psych service dog. yes, it's that bad, what i am exspericing... and i love and animals and want a compaion....a friend...human or animal i don't care.... i want someone who will love me and care about me and will not be all like ' yeah, she's psyco' etc. i sortta worry about people liking me due tto this, but at the same time I dont have to tell them.

Been stuggling with si. sucks.

i really encouge people to look up info about psych service/compaion animals...

www.mentalhealthdogs.org

hey does anyone know anything aboutt getting a psych service/or support animal in Arksas. I looked up what they have and they only have a place that traines animals in use ( i think) and I looked up Heeling Ailies, but they are farrrrr away and the training prosess is a year long. and my mom is alergic to dogs, she says that i can have one when i move out. but yeah, any idea.....PLEASEEEEEEEE!!!!! THANKS Y'ALL

#2 KylieJane

KylieJane
  • Members
  • 1,017 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:01 PM

I did not know that there were service animals for psych service & support.  That is good to know. 

#3 awesomesauce

awesomesauce
  • Members
  • 25 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:i'm a avid science fiction fan. I love reading and writing. I plan to be a science fiction writer when I get into college. I adore animals. i love having fun. ;)

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:07 AM

Yep! Sooo, am considering getting an ESA ( emotional support animal) oh, and apartment complexes can't take them away/ no pet deposit. This is according to the ADA!