• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Han Solo

Han Solo
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

Edited by Han Solo, 29 June 2012 - 04:48 AM.

#2 listener

listener
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:33 AM

Hi Han Solo,

Just wanted to say I'd had a quick read through your post. There's a lot in there! It does get very complicated, all this stuff with nutrients and supplements and whatnot. You've obviously been doing a lot of research! I'm glad you've found a combination of things that help you. I've been in and out of phases where I pay a lot of attention to those things and spend lots of time in health food stores, lol. At the moment I've been really lazy and haven't been taking all my supplements. It may have been part of why I fell into some rough patches recently, I'm sure nutrition always plays a part.

Anyway, thanks for your post, it's reminded me that I should be taking all that stuff that's in my cupboards/fridge. I used to take magnesium supplements too. Sort of stopped doing it all and now I don't remember what I used to take. So I appreciate having your list to look over. :smile:

Welcome to the forum by the way!

Listener

#3 Starter

Starter
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:15 AM

I think that you should not be too much concerned about such details! There are no absolutely healthy products, just try to avoid too harmful meal and other food should bring you delight!