• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Canewielder

Canewielder
  • Members
  • 541 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:13 AM

Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well and things are looking brighter for you. It's been a long time since I've been here and I apologize for my absence. I've been doing well and the future is looking brighter for me. I'm living in England with my wonderful wife Rachel and the two of us couldn't be happier. Living in England is a big change for me after spending most of my life in the South West Desert of the United States but I'm getting used to all the rain over here. I've worked my way off of the medication I was on and am doing fine so far. I'll have some down days at times but nothing I haven't been able to handle with the help of Rachel. I've also quit smoking, it's been almost 4 months now since I've had a cigarette and I'm doing fine with that as well, no cravings and no withdraw problems.

I apologize again for my long absence from this wonderful site and I plan on visiting here on a daily basis to keep up with all of my friends here that have helped me through some hard times. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone that has joined the forum during my absence as well as everyone that joins in the future. This is a fantastic forum that provides some much needed help for many people, I'm glad to be back and I'm happy to be a part of it again.

Take Care!
David

#2 Hangingon

Hangingon

Resident nerd & geeky person

• Root Admin
  • 21,583 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:44 PM

Hey David,

Good to see you again! Glad to hear things are well for you and Rachel both, I am so happy for both of you!!! WTG on quitting smoking, that is amazing, keep it up! I have almost a year and nine months in now. You can do it!

Looking forward to catching up with you and seeing you around.

Love

Sheila

#3 jillie

jillie

Sunbeam

• Root Admin
  • 14,074 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:This is it!

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:11 PM

Hi David,

I can imagine the rain in England was a bit of a shock! :P

Glad to hear that things are going well for you and Rachel - and well done on stopping smoking, that is quite an achievement. Looking forward to hearing more from you

love Jillie xxxxxxxx