how it started...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Fallen

Fallen
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 09:20 PM

I know I told some of my story in introduction but I left out this piece.

The story how my depression started.

It started when I started going to high school. I started have moderate depression. Nothing I couldn't cope with. I started worrying and getting stressed and so on I even got a stomach sore from the constant worrying. But I coped.

I graduated grade 8 and on to 9. Grade 9 I developed concentration problems. So for the first time in my life I needed to study. I never really studied before that. I easily got B without studying so I didn't. And now that I started studying I was started getting higher grades. Which made my two friends jealous because they always did better than me. And thus they quite frankly abandoned me.

But since the beginning of grade nine I was started getting picked on by a kid. Three months in a teacher who like the kid that bullied me joined in and also started bullying me. A month later BOOM!!!

Severe depression. Went to psychiatrist blah blah blah. I have developed a school phobia. My parents tried to force me to go to school. Until they found out I had a knife to my wrist and wasn't afraid to use it.

That felt so great to get off my chest.