3 replies to this topic

#1 Hangingon

Hangingon

Resident nerd & geeky person

• Root Admin
  • 21,583 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 July 2004 - 12:01 AM

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Depakote.......

Love

Sheila

#2 Armygirl

Armygirl
  • Members
  • 1,236 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 July 2004 - 02:52 AM

I took Depakote for about 6 months. It worked fairly well for me once they found the right level and AD to go with it. Not perfect, but some relief. Only side effect that it gave me was a bad tremor in my arm, but other than that I'd say it was worth it. Just make sure that they draw some blood from time to time to check your levels and liver function. Oh yeah, and watch the alcohol intake with it, made for some nasty crashes with me.

Really hoping that this will bring you some relief.

((((((((Sheila)))))))))

Off to stick my head back in the sand,

angie

#3 Hangingon

Hangingon

Resident nerd & geeky person

• Root Admin
  • 21,583 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 July 2004 - 04:23 AM

Oh yeah, and watch the alcohol intake with it, made for some nasty crashes with me.

Thanks for the tip......... How did ya know I needed to know this??? :lol: :wink:

Thanks sweetie for the info and the well wishes, means a lot to me!

Love

Sheila

:?: :?: :?:

#4 themroosters

themroosters
  • Members
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:I like to work with wood and use to tinker in electronics until<br />everything got so darn small!<br />Now I help people,first I worked with the elderly for a number<br />of years; now I work with mentally challenged people.<br />I also enjoy photograghy and working with old pictures

Posted 14 January 2007 - 06:30 AM

The dep. has been working good for me for some time. There is some tremor issues and tired all the time but at least I am able to work.