• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chocolatebutterfly

chocolatebutterfly
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:25 PM

Hi guys.

I used to post here a lot maybe 10 years ago. It's good to see some of you still here.  And sad to see some not.

A lot has happened for me since I was here last.  I'd like to catch up with what you have all been up to, and meet some of the new folks too.

I got married, then had another bout with the beast not long after that (it had been brewing for a while and I was trying to change / go off meds to get pregnant).  Then things got better, and a couple of years later we had a baby, then another.  They are now 3 and 18 months.  I got a bit depressed with my first, but had a great health visitor and got over it quickly.  Then when I was pregnant with no. 2 the beast came back again, lifted when she was born, then came back with a vengeance.  I'm now in counselling with a postnatal depression centre and taking even more med (*sigh*).  

I've been feeling really alone with it all - my husband is great, but I don't want to overload him, and we have no family support, both working and I have little time / energy for friendships, also my mother is terminally ill and my dad her carer (both of them have psych problems too). 

Well, that's enough for now.  I'm glad I finally remembered my password!  Better get reading, lots of posts to catch up with!

CB.

#2 chocolatebutterfly

chocolatebutterfly
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 10:19 AM

Well, I've had a look about and it seems everyone has gone :-(

Where do you all hang out now?

Would be great to say hi to people from before - Jillie, Sheila, Ed, Bacchus, Ang...

#3 ControlIsSlippingAway

ControlIsSlippingAway
  • Members
  • 684 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:Music

Posted 01 November 2016 - 09:02 PM

I'm here from time to time, I wish we got more activity here :(