• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BubbleGonePop

BubbleGonePop
  • Members
  • 38 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:02 PM

I don't know what to think anymore. He says he loves me and wants me back but he hurts me. No one else will ever want me so why not?

#2 foggyfrogeater

foggyfrogeater
  • Members
  • 210 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:Music,(exept country and western)
    Film,(expet the scary ones) Cats (all sorts) Art (Ivan Bilibin, Mucha, Hokusai, William Morris, etc) Style, Houses and Gardens of the Arts and Crafts movement. Knitting

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:40 AM

You know that's the beast talking there now donít you? All of it, the entire post was the beast not you.

Of course you deserve better than someone who hurts you. No one has the right to do that, weather they say they love you or not.

As for the no one else will ever want you bit, Beast shut up! Thatís crap. Hard to see it now I know but hang in there. (Life I mean, not the relationship with this guy) It will get better eventually and when you start to feel better about yourself, and stop beating yourself up, your chances of finding someone who wonít hurt you, will skyrocket.

Hugs
Foggy

#3 Kaylors

Kaylors
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:58 PM

Foggy's right. Don't let the damned beast win. I have personally...well, let's not even go there. I know what kind of pain you are going through...the constant need to be loved yet being at the mercy of a person like him. Don't give into it.

Listen...I don't know you. But I can tell you this...no one on this planet deserves anything less than complete love. They might deserve all the bad stuff their Karma demands...but they deserve love as well. And love isn't a compromise...it isn't 'settling'. So don't.

#4 Ed the chow hound

Ed the chow hound
  • Members
  • 6,338 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:depression support, food, friends, dogs, astrology, physics, cosmology, history,

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:48 AM

Stay out of relationships that make you unhappy, there are a lot of people out there so keep looking, sooner or later you will get lucky. Don't listen to the beast.

hugs

Ed the chow hound