3 replies to this topic

#1 ControlIsSlippingAway

ControlIsSlippingAway
  • Members
  • 684 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:Music

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:16 AM

It's been two months. And i feel okay again. After telling all My friends his name, adress, and showed them pictures.

But every story has a beginning. This one was on the 29th of october 2011. I was out with a girlfriend and later in the night i called a Male friend to talk to, he Said he was busy, but gave his cousin My number. I told him I was not interested, and a bit later I was going home. My girlfriend Walked me to the subway and checked out to make sure I was safe before she left. I could feel someone standing behind me and when I turned around, he, My friends cousin, was there. We were going in the same direction home, and he did not feel threatening at all, just a few inches taller than me, skinny guy. But when we got to his stop, he took My arm and pulled me off. I had two choices; wait by the trainstop, infamous of being violent and dangerous at night, or following him to the apartment. I've been in the apartment before, with My friend. In the same elevator I stood with My friend 4 months earlier, he ruined My life. After, he took me into the apartment, took me into the bathroom. Like he did nothing wrong.

Sometimes I think he was drugged. Sometimes I think he's a psychopath. But mostly I think he did not mean it.

Warning for triggering and sensitive language

How could he not know, when I begged him to stop, How could he not understand? I thought he was gonna kill me. When I wouldn't stop crying and begging he covered My mouth. His mother was one door down, one Wall away. That is fucking ballsy.

Edited by ControlIsSlippingAway, 03 January 2012 - 01:25 AM.

#2 Silently

Silently
  • Members
  • 153 posts
  • Flag:
  • Interests:painting, art, drinking (TOO MUCH), sleeping, night driving, shopping, is crying an interest?

Posted 10 January 2012 - 03:07 AM

Oh hun I'm so sorry. I don't know much about the law where you live (Sweden is it?) but is there anyway you can take some legal action against him? It doesn't matter whether he was high on every drug imaginable and "didn't really mean it" like you said, he's still a violent rapist that deserves to have the justice system throw the book at him.

I know you feel like you are recooperating now and will eventually be okay and try to put it in the past, the fact is that you were victim to an extremely traumatic situation and you need closure and the ability to feel safe again. Someone like him should not be walking the streets, he shouldn't have the same freedoms everyone else does, and he should absolutely not be allowed to get away with something like that; no matter what his excuse was or what he was thinking. What if he does the same thing to you again, or even another person?

I don't want to seem like I'm telling you what to do or how to deal with this situation, but I think you really need to talk to a professional, the police or an adult with authority about what happened. I've been through enough jarring traumatic events that I can almost guarentee that if you are pushing this event deep down and just trying to put it behind you that it will resurface in some negative way at some point.

I know you want to think you're "dealing" with it, but I can tell by your posts that even though you are trying your best, its still eating you away inside. Trust me, that road goes no where but into darkness.

If you don't want to deal with it those ways I just mentioned, I think you should at least stay as far away from him as possible, as he is clearly very sick and dangerous. If you have to be around him for some reason, I think you should at least invest in some pepper spray or a taser or some kind of self defense.

I'm sorry for the pain you've been through, I hope things can get better and that this guy will at least get a slap of karma upside the head.

-Chelsea

#3 ControlIsSlippingAway

ControlIsSlippingAway
  • Members
  • 684 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:13 PM

Warning. I use strong language when I talk about this issue, I hope that I can put this up so nobody will be offended.

I was called up by my friend yesterday, he came and got me to go drinking at 3AM, and he basically said that he knows (e.g. his cousin claimed to have fucked me. Neat. Super.) and then spent the rest of the night trying to cop a feel and get in my pants while we were talking shit with his workfriend.

The only thing that is pissing me of is that he (Mr Sicko) can walk around smirking because everybody will believe he fucked me. Luckily I am doing a 180 and not doing sex or anything at ALL. I got my friend to cuddle with me instead. No bad touching.

#4 ControlIsSlippingAway

ControlIsSlippingAway
  • Members
  • 684 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:56 AM

I think he is back in town. But I'm not worried anymore. Because he thinks I won't move in on him.

Wrong idea, man.... Wrong idea...